Sala Reach is a program of Localogy, a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Sala Reach sponsors free and by donation classes and events to support whole health.
- Recovery Support – we sponsor individuals who wish to attend classes. All people in recovery, coping with post traumatic stress or coping with addiction in their family system are invited to join, no questions
- Veterans and their family members can attend all our classes freely
- Law enforcement officers and first responders can attend all our classes freely
Yoga and movements for the nervous system can help support health and resiliency in bodies particularly affected by trauma and stress. Choose from our current classes. Sign up online and attend through zoom, or in the studio (contact us to reserve your space if attending in person).
- Kids Ballet, details and registration here
- Jazz / Hip Hop, details and registration here
- All our regular yoga and qigong classes are free for junior and senior high school students (ages 13-17)
During the month of April we host live music in two of our 5:30 p.m. yoga classes: Tuesday April 27th and Thursday April 29th. Martha Shepp and Mark Dudrow will play piano and cello while you unfold in your yoga practices. Watch here as they rehearse one lovely piece of music, then register for a class!
Supporting a culture of health
Sala Reach offers free and by donation classes, workshops and events that support holistic health and resiliency in bodies particularly affected by trauma and stress; youth, veterans, first responders, law enforcement, people in recovery or coping with addiction in their family system. Our work is supported by individual donations and volunteers, and by foundations and community organizations.
We are particularly grateful that our 2021 programs are receiving support from The LANL Foundation. Their vision is that all New Mexicans have the skills and confidence they need to be self-sufficient, lifelong learners who are engaged with their community.
Dear Community Member
We hope for your input, requests and ideas so our programs can meet your needs, health goals, and supports your personal resilience.
Equity is at the core of our philosophy; we believe everyone has a right to services and resources, though they may be hard to find in our rural area. We maintain awareness of the diversity of backgrounds, histories and lived experiences in our community, and we partner with community members and leaders in order to be observant, respectful and responsive. Sala Reach strives to make our programs as accessible as possible.
Please reach out to send us your requests, ideas, and input.
Still on hold due to COVID interruption
- Specific monthly yoga for Military Veterans, Gold Star Families, First Responders, Peace Corps Veterans, and Civil Servants (interrupted by COVID)
- Monthly Community Yoga
- Monthly classes at the Questa Health Center. Teachers offer mindful movement and meditation to clients in Questa Health Center’s behavioral health program. This effort was ongoing March of 2019 – Feb 2020
- Hosting large community events (like Dia de los Muertos) and cultural heritage projects, like QuestaStories.org.