Make a tax-deductible donation to support Sala Reach, a program of Localogy, our parent nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.
Supporting a culture of health.
Sala Reach offers/offered the following for free to our community:
- Kids ballet and other moving arts classes
- Regular yoga classes free for junior and senior high school students
- Yoga for Military Veterans, Gold Star Families, First Responders, Peace Corps Veterans, and Civil Servants
- Community Yoga
- Classes at Questa Health Center to support behavioral health program
- Hosting community events and cultural heritage projects, e.g., QuestaStories.org
- classes for veterans, their family members, people in recovery, coping with post traumatic stress or coping with addiction in their family system
Sala Reach envisions the following:
- Sending teachers into local schools to offer mindfulness and movement (drawing inspiration from yoga & tai chi) for students and teachers who want the benefits of mindfulness in the classroom
- More classes (yoga, tai chi) at our studio for nervous system health
- More dance, music, yoga and tai chi programs for youth
- More cultural and celebratory events
Donate by Mail:
Please write checks to support Sala Reach in the memo line.
Please make checks to Localogy, our parent Nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, and indicate “Sala Reach” in the memo. This helps with bookkeeping.
Mail checks to:
PO Box 462
Questa, NM 87556
All donations to Sala Reach are tax deductible. Your receipt will reflect that Sala Reach is a program of Localogy.