Make a tax-deductible donation to support Sala Reach, a program of Localogy, our parent nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.
Supporting a culture of health.
Sala Reach offers the following for free:
- All our regular yoga classes are free for junior and senior high school students (ages 13-17).
- Second Saturday of every month: Yoga for Military Veterans, Gold Star Families, First Responders, Peace Corps Veterans, and Civil Servants at La Sala.
- Community Yoga class at La Sala on/around the full moon.
- Two monthly classes at the Questa Health Center. Teachers offer mindful movement and meditation to clients in Questa Health Center’s behavioral health program. This effort has been ongoing since March of 2019, but the teachers are now funded.
- Hosting community events (like Dia de los Muertos) and cultural heritage projects, like QuestaStories.org.
- Scholarships: for those committed to their health, Sala Reach sponsors individuals so they are able to attend classes. Veterans and their family members, people in recovery, coping with post traumatic stress or coping with addiction in their family system.
Sala Reach is adding the following:
- Sending teachers into local schools to offer mindfulness and movement (drawing inspiration from Yoga & Tai Chi) for students and teachers who want the benefits of mindfulness in the classroom.
- More classes – Yoga, Tai Chi, etc (at La Sala), for nervous system health, geared to support people in recovery, coping with post traumatic stress or coping with addiction in their family system.
- Dance, Music, Yoga and Tai Chi programs for youth.
- More cultural and celebratory events (music, dancing etc.)
Donate by Mail:
Please write checks to support Sala Reach in the memo line.
Please make checks to Localogy, our parent Nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, and indicate “Sala Reach” in the memo. This helps with bookkeeping.
Mail checks to:
PO Box 462
Questa, NM 87556
All donations to Sala Reach are tax deductible. Your receipt will reflect that Sala Reach is a program of Localogy.