Supporting a culture of health in our community
Sala Reach is a program of Localogy, our parent nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.
Currently Sala Reach offers the following for free:
- Kids Ballet – details and registration here
- Jazz / Hip Hop – details and registration here
- All our regular yoga and qigong classes are free for junior and senior high school students (ages 13-17)
- Recovery Support – for those committed to their health, we sponsor individuals so they are able to attend classes. Veterans and their family members, people in recovery, coping with post traumatic stress or coping with addiction in their family system.
The following free offerings are on hold due to COVID interruption:
- Yoga for Military Veterans, Gold Star Families, First Responders, Peace Corps Veterans, and Civil Servants (interrupted by COVID)
- Monthly Community Yoga
- Monthly classes at the Questa Health Center. Teachers offer mindful movement and meditation to clients in Questa Health Center’s behavioral health program. This effort was ongoing March of 2019 – Feb 2020
- Hosting community events (like Dia de los Muertos) and cultural heritage projects, like QuestaStories.org.